Aerodynamics is at the forefront of Utopia’s design with ventilation also a key factor considered during its development. Suitable for riding road racing and triathlon, Utopia can be used year-round in all climates, due to its refined design to keep the rider cool, especially when riding at high speed. Utopia uses a breathable and quick-dry padding, offering a 5mm layer of fast-wicking material called Resistex®* that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day.
- Weight: 235 g (size M).
- Super lightweight aero helmet.
- Vents are designed to improve aerodynamics and cooling.
- Quiet riding experience thanks to the reduced windrush close to riders' ears.
- Internal channeling has been redesigned to further improve the aerodynamic capacity.
- Uses the easily adjustable Octo Fit adjustment system.
- Resistex® Carbon Inner Padding.
- Color: Black White.
- Reference: CHE00056.240.
Resistex® Carbon Inner Padding: A breathable and quick-dry padding that takes moisture away from the rider’s head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell, contributing to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear all day long. Resistex® Carbon is a type of yarn with unique technical characteristics that involves a continuous filament of conductive material based on active carbon.The benefits of creating a helmet with such a fiber include:
- Antistatic – disperses electrical charges accumulated from the environment during physical exercise.
- Bacteriostatic – protects the skin from bacteria and polluting allergies.
- Heat regulating and moisture transfer – fibers speed up the evaporation of perspiration and help maintain a constant temperature.
- Natural – 100% natural, non-toxic and does not contain chemicals.
Avis des internautes